Saturday, March 22, 2014

12 Weeks to Love Yourself Week TWO complete

After this one I have to start doing these post more often.

Week Two Body - The Challenge was about detoxifying our bodies.  Showing a visual representation of how our bodies are changing and healing from the inside out.

This was made using Detox kit and freebies by Lynne-Marie and Michelle Godin

 Week Two Mind - This challenge was a tough one again.  It was to be based on journalling about your dreams from long ago and how you nurtured them (or abandoned them).  For this layout I used the Dream Papers and Elements from Lynne-Marie


 Week Two Soul - This weeks Challenge was called Believe.  The layout was based on 10 reasons why I can achieve my goals and dreams.  However I apparently don't read instructions well because I technically only did six!  I hate reading directions.  LOL.

I love that I used a bunch of new techniques on this layout (new to me).  This layout was made using items from Believe a collab from Lynn-Marie and Valeria of Little Butterfly Wings

No comments: