Sunday, January 27, 2013

My weekend was not a waste

Ok so if I look around me right now it would appear my weekend was a waste.  Honestly it wasn't.  Sure I am still sitting in the same spot I have been in most of the weekend.


But...

My blog is revamped.

I spent the last couple days trying to figure out what I am doing with this blog.  I know I am really the only one reading it but I hope to change that.  Instead of having multiple blogs I am going to try the "Pages" feature.  

So I spent a bunch of the weekend going around the web looking for what I wanted and found a great site Lee-Lou Blogs that has lots of Free Blog Headers, Backgrounds and templates especially for us scrappers.  They are great as you can see.


I also watched a whole season of Supernatural on Netflix so I am finally on Season 6!!







No comments: