Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stampin Up Sets for Sale

I am clearing out my wood stamps - all Stampin Up. I want to make room for other stuff.

This is a list of the ones I have for Sale - or trade for acrylics.

These are all Mounted but never used:
Loads of Love Loads of Love Accessories
Totally Tabs "S'
Curvy verses Stew Pot Pals
* Party Punch Its a date
Animal Alpha Ephemera
On the Spot Background *Small Script
*Made from Scratch *Say it Simply
*Weather or Not *Flowers of Gratitude

These are all Unmounted - an obviously not used
One Smart Cookie Circle of Friends
* Time worn Trim *Riveting
Notebook Numbers Notebook Alphabet
Wildlife Reserve * Painted Posies
Word by Word Background Be Happy

These are mounted and partially used once or twice only:
Aquaria Trim the tree All about U
Reindeer Print All Year Cheer I Polar Pals
*Send a Celebration Dance Sketches Toucan of my love
Kanji Background Basics *Alphabet Soup

The Ones with * are all Salebration ones.

If you are interested let me know. Email me or comment

No comments: